Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Beautiful Spring Day at the Bio Park

Today, we saw the beautiful spring flowers


at the Albuquerque Botanical Garden. What a beautiful day for flowers and fountains!


















I thought I saw turtles in the pond.


Then, I realized that the turtles were bronze!





There were a lot of pots of different flowers.




We went to


Sasebo Japanese Garden


and continued our spring discoveries.








I loved the waterfall!






And the bridge...




...and the Japanese sculptures.






















Onto Heritage Farm....















Here chickens....




We ended up our trip in the greehouse.


It was hot and humid in there, but look at the flowers!










Happy Spring!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the flowers-- especially the tulips!

    ReplyDelete